Not Mine - Boost Mobile store Armed Robbery Paterson NJ

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Comparing amongst the countries is crucial. Learn from the past, learn from mistakes... you buildon't it first let us know how it goes! Or we will send spies to steal that research! Or let us know how accepting all those refugees goes Sweeden, Germany,EU?!
You are not following the logic. You cannot compare the crime rates and murder rates in countries and determine that gun control is what causes the discrepancy. That was my point. You missed it.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Please remain unprotected. I hope harm never visits you...
WTF are you talking about Frank? If bad guys come my way I'll protect myself with my shotguns, and my long guns chambered in .308, .223 and 7.62x39, along with 3 drawers of tomahawks and several drawers of Busse knives, Frank. Another bad assumption, Frank?

cheap-cam-shootout-02.jpg

FrankOceanXray

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well, learning from others is always wise. That is the point I think we agree on.

From economics, the phrase ceteris Paribus comes to mind. Rarely do all things stay the same. Analytical interpretation can be done to determine if one thing likely had a result on another, in hopes of weeding out outside effects. Crime happens. Violence happens. Possible to say gun ownership down, knife stabbings up? And is that legal guns? I find criminals tend, as a principal, to ignore the laws.

Guns ain't the reason why. A person pulls the trigger or stabs or beats or stomps or drowns or suffocates or mauls or.... people control seems more in line, yes?

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I with Nayr. I'm done with this; I got nothing more to say about this bullshit.

FrankOceanXray

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well I'm glad you can own guns! How about others? And if you are walking in a parking lot and faced with danger... how does a stash of goodies at home play with your survival?

The media may consider that stash an arsenal! Be careful!!! May be put on a list.

You make your own? Nice tomahawks. I hope not your first line of defense ;) they sure look good though.

FrankOceanXray

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is that a rocket fired cat missile? Definitely 2A supported. Stay nayr.

Your story you shared earlier is a great testament to those hell bent on doing harm, those with no concern for others, no value of life. Would the Marine have come homeif he wasn't armed? Would a Marine back down from an aggressor? Tough questions to answer... but the latter I would doubt...