Not recording

Sabot

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For some reason on this past Sunday, BI no longer records. All cameras are working and triggering. I have not touched BI in a month or so. I leave it unattended for the most part, just happened to glance at it today and noticed. I did an update and now I am current but it's still no recording after two power cycles of BI. I disabled auto update so that was not an issue. Any suggestions?

Sabot

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Your quick Fender! Light is green. Do you mean Profiles in the options? If yes, they are all defaults.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Your quick Fender! Light is green. Do you mean Profiles in the options? If yes, they are all defaults.
I mean the current profile the PC is set to..Also check your storage drive and the bi log

Sabot

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm not clear on what you mean by the current profile on the pc is.

What had me confused, when I look in the folders I see that it's recording alert pics and I do find current videos in the new folder. In the storage folder, the last items are from 12/8/2016.

The last clips are from 12/11/2016.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sabot

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The problem is wth the clip viewer. The files are there in the correct folders but the clips viewer is no longer showing them. Any ideas on how to correct this?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The problem is wth the clip viewer. The files are there in the correct folders but the clips viewer is no longer showing them. Any ideas on how to correct this?
That's because you select show selected camera only on the top right of clips viewer

Sabot

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
There is something else going on. Attached are screens of the clips viewer as of moments ago. I selected "All Clips", drop box is "All", sort order is the most recent on top. Image 7: The top three are from 12/11/2016. When I scroll down toward the bottom, the dates of the clips get older until there is a black gap as shown in Image 9. At the very bottom are a few clips from 12/14/2016 as shown in Image 9. Very weird, what am I doing wrong? I am happy that the views and clips are being recorded but would love to see the clip viewer working again. I have not change settings since 12/11/2016. I have only applied the updates.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
There is something else going on. Attached are screens of the clips viewer as of moments ago. I selected "All Clips", drop box is "All", sort order is the most recent on top. Image 7: The top three are from 12/11/2016. When I scroll down toward the bottom, the dates of the clips get older until there is a black gap as shown in Image 9. At the very bottom are a few clips from 12/14/2016 as shown in Image 9. Very weird, what am I doing wrong? I am happy that the views and clips are being recorded but would love to see the clip viewer working again. I have not change settings since 12/11/2016. I have only applied the updates.
regenerate the database