Not the faintest clue what I did...

Jps62

n3wb
Reaction score
So I get my LTS setup from milksbad (who was great to deal with for those looking), finally install it and then I made a bonehead move. I was messing in the menus, changed something in the settings and now I have no cameras and I can't figure out how to fix it.

My NVR shows the cameras present but won't/ can't connect. Also shows cameras in ports that nothing is present in. I've tried rebooting the NVR to the factory default but it doesn't seem to help anything w the cameras. If I go and try to delete the cam so that I can re-add it says "No IP camera for deletion".

I have one camera which I didn't mess with and everything with that one works fine the moment I plug it in.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

[h=2]LTN8916-P16
CMIP3042W[/h]

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Remove the NVR from the equation and try to connect to the cam directly.

An understanding of networking, subnets, ip addresses, ports, arp, etc is required to do this successfully.

Last edited by a moderator:

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Remove the NVR from the equation and try to connect to the cam directly.
Good idea.

I can't offer anything to help Jps62...except to tell you that everyone starts as a clueless novice...and everyone suffers...and everyone figures it out and gets it running...it's just not a very pleasant experience sometimes.