Nothing like an old fashioned neighborhood shoot out

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The problem is modern day leftism which is majority extreme far left going soft on crime,
I'd be pitching a tent in the lobby to the mayors office and doing some camping.
Something tells me you'd also be testing cameras and the entrance to your tent :winktongue::rofl::lmao::rofl:

Reaction score
No they won't. In Harris county (which is where we both live) they give $100 PR Bonds to repeat offenders. They give PR bonds to people arrested for murder and that same person goes and kills again while out on that PR bond. Nothing is done.

There is no watchdog in gov't here that will look at patterns and note that nothing was done.
I'm in Harris county too. I used to have that problem, but not anymore. They show up withing 35 minutes now. I was the squeaky wheel around here. They know me now so if i call they show up or they will be at the substation the next day to report to the top of the chain at the substation. To let them know I going to my representative and the mayor and the local news. I only had to do that once. Now when I call for some reason they show up within 15 minutes and they make sure to talk to me.

Reaction score
Hey @djernie how have you been? Have not seen you here for quite a while.
Hey sample, been helping my sister who had a stroke, and then 3 weeks ago another sister had a stroke. I don't know what's going on but there is no history of strokes in my family. But it's strange what's happening. I have a client who is 30 years old and she had a stroke last month and here wedding is this Saturday and by the grace of God she will be having the wedding. Thankfully i have not had many incidents around my place, the 13 cameras around my house has been a great deterrent. So i will pop on here as time permits.

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It wasn't that long ago that that random untargeted, random shootings, drive-bys, etc. were very rare where I live. In fact they were nearly unheard of. Now it's literally every single day with multiples on many days of any given week. All of the defund police stuff has taken hold and is bearing fruit. Such is a spoke in the marxist revolutionary plan - destroy civil order and societal norms. The USA is still full of good people. I hope they wake up and vote against the chaos in November.

That said, it's more important than ever to have a good surveillance system. I have many types of cameras all consolidated with Blue Iris, an excellent choice IMO.

Reaction score

Police never responded :idk:

Can't find anything on the plate, fake? Or just really new?

View attachment 127995
I just had a shootout on my block this week.

My amcrest doorbell cam was useless b/c I had it set to motion activation. So all I got was a blur.

Do you have a dedicated camera set to the street? B/c that plate shot is truly impressive. That can't be from your Ring camera.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just had a shootout on my block this week.

My amcrest doorbell cam was useless b/c I had it set to motion activation. So all I got was a blur.

Do you have a dedicated camera set to the street? B/c that plate shot is truly impressive. That can't be from your Ring camera.
Yes he does, more than one. He use's real cameras, not Ring, Nest, or Arlo toys.
Ring cameras suck.

Study this Cliff Notes

And see this:

Attachments

Last edited: