Nothing like an old fashioned neighborhood shoot out

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Police never responded :idk:

Can't find anything on the plate, fake? Or just really new?

View attachment 127995
I don’t think that car is involved. The volume and sound of the shots don’t change. That car appears, what looks far down the road after the first shots ring out.

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
The weird thing is the car has NEVER been here before, and was acting weird before the clip. They backed up down the entire road. Then when they left, thats when the gunshots came

Don't think they sound closer before for they hit the speedbump?

I will say that I can't see any windows open, so its possible they are not. But acting strange around the time of gunshots, odd

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Watching the people's reaction again, I take back my previous initial assessment. Shots fired came from where the Tahoe was according to their reaction. He even leans down to look at one point trying to get a better view. it is hard to see but it looks like he stops behind the bush once inside the gate and looks towards the Tahoe. Do you report this?

That's a great license plate capture by the way. What camera is that?

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Where the fuck do some of you people live? lol

If I went outside and let a few rounds go like that in my suburban neighborhood that looks about like that, I'd probably have a SWAT team here in about 4 minutes. (Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.)

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
I have started complaining, and they will then take thing very seriously AFTER the fact when they get a fire lit under them from my city of houston rep

The problem is when you call in a noise complaint and they don't show, you're just SOL and just have to deal with it. It they show the next day, there is literally zero they can do unless they have a time machine

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have started complaining, and they will then take thing very seriously AFTER the fact when they get a fire lit under them from my city of houston rep

The problem is when you call in a noise complaint and they don't show, you're just SOL and just have to deal with it. It they show the next day, there is literally zero they can do unless they have a time machine
Look, don't give up. They keep records of these incidents and if it's shown there's a pattern and something wasn't done the person making the decisions will be in trouble.
I agree with the others, send this to your rep and the mayor's office (though, just like here your mayor is probably useless).

Reaction score
if it's shown there's a pattern and something wasn't done the person making the decisions will be in trouble.
No they won't. In Harris county (which is where we both live) they give $100 PR Bonds to repeat offenders. They give PR bonds to people arrested for murder and that same person goes and kills again while out on that PR bond. Nothing is done.

There is no watchdog in gov't here that will look at patterns and note that nothing was done.

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Used to be that we could rely on one of the 3 letter agencies to pick up the slack when this is going on and there's no accountability...you're probably right, not anymore. And, I wouldn't be surprised if those 3 letter agencies are instigating a lot of it.

You're in Harris County, your mayor is probably crazy, but is your house rep? It wouldn't hurt to contact them if they are a Republican...If they're a Democrat, you may be out of luck.

Keep in mind, the same people that will let these people out on bond will go after you if you defend your life in your home with a firearm. So, it's probably best to get out of the city.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Keep in mind, the same people that will let these people out on bond will go after you if you defend your life in your home with a firearm. So, it's probably best to get out of the city.
That is the sad commentary of our society right now where the elected officials favor the perp over the victim.