Now my licenses have disappeared?

Don Couchman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
All,
I am growing increasingly concerned about my BI installation. After a Windows update today, BI is looking for my licenses and shows 0 (zero) days left. Wha?????
Don

Don Couchman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
All,
I am growing increasingly concerned about my BI installation. After a Windows update today, BI is looking for my licenses and shows 0 (zero) days left. Wha?????
Don
I see I'm not the only one, and I see the remedy. Thanks for the prior posts, everyone.
Don

jredcld

n3wb
Reaction score
It's happened to me on two different machines. One about a month ago and another today. It better not become a habitual thing.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You got something you want to say about it?
yeah, relax. If you have a concern email support. Dont make silly remarks like "it better not become a habitual thing"....let us know when you find a better alternative.

jredcld

n3wb
Reaction score
yeah, relax. If you have a concern email support. Dont make silly remarks like "it better not become a habitual thing"....let us know when you find a better alternative.
You mean like Linux Motion? I use it a lot! My frustration is directed towards windows update for the most part, but you assumed it was directed at BI.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean like Linux Motion? I use it a lot! My frustration is directed towards windows update for the most part, but you assumed it was directed at BI.
linux motion, dont make me laugh...
it doesnt matter who it was directed at, there is not a god damn thing you can do. It always amazes me that folks have the time to bitch on the forum, but fail to email support.

jredcld

n3wb
Reaction score
linux motion, dont make me laugh...
it doesnt matter who it was directed at, there is not a god damn thing you can do. It always amazes me that folks have the time to bitch on the forum, but fail to email support.
Motion kicks ass and you are clueless about it. We are done here.

Don Couchman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Guys, a very respectful request: Please don't hijack my threads for the purposes of nastiness. I come here for, and greatly appreciate, shared knowledge and experience. I will always post respectfully. Kindly do the same on my threads.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, a very respectful request: Please don't hijack my threads for the purposes of nastiness. I come here for, and greatly appreciate, shared knowledge and experience. I will always post respectfully. Kindly do the same on my threads.
relax...its the internet, of you cant handle it, then leave. Safe spaces are for college campuses.