NRV default view 7+1

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to be able to display all cameras on my tv. Getting the Live view to the tv works fine (NVR cdmi out to receiver in to tv out).

However, even though I leave the NVR in the 7+1 view it seems to change to single view (even though I haven't touched the NVR).

Any suggestions on how I can make the NVR stay at the 7+1 view?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
However, even though I leave the NVR in the 7+1 view it seems to change to single view (even though I haven't touched the NVR).
There is an Event Linkage method in the NVR - 'Full screen monitoring'.
I haven't actually used it - but wondering if that could be what you are seeing.

Reaction score
i did have enable motion detection on all cameras. I've disabled (except for the door bird, which won't allow this to be disabled). My plan is to have record on 24x7 vs on motion so shouldn't negatively impact setup. Couldn't find full screen monitoring

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
i did have enable motion detection on all cameras. I've disabled (except for the door bird, which won't allow this to be disabled).
It wasn't about disabling motion detection - you don't need to do that - but there are various actions that can be taken on motion or other event detection under Linkage.
And you'd miss out on the motion markings on the Continuous timeline.
One of them is 'Full screen monitoring'. If you find that ticked for any events or smart events, that may be the cause.

Reaction score
found it the spot your referencing and all the linkage methods are deselected (including full screen monitoring(

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
You don't need to deselect all the linkage methods - just the Full Screen Monitoring - that was the problem you were trying to solve.
It's a benefit to have motion markings on the continuous playback timeline.