NSC-204-BT Outdoor HD 4MP & IR lights

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Anyone have this camera and know how to turn off the IR lights?
I couldn't find anything in the settings.
I was going to install it outside, but I have a bright street light outside and have the camera inside now in front of a window and the IR lights
totally mirror in the window glass.

Cheers! Patrick

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Check under the Video/Audio menu, in the Image Parameters. There should be a drop down towards the bottom that says "Infrared".

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That looks like the NVR settings. Is it or are they the camera settings that you accessed via a web browser?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I can access the NVR with my browser, but it still doesn't have the option to turn IR on/off.
Camera manual says it's an auto switch.

memonics

n3wb
Reaction score
As others have explained, you need to access camera settings, not the NVR settings to turn on/off IR.
Step by step:

1. In the NVR settings turn on Virtual Host (Configuration -> Network -> Advanced Settings -> Other -> Check "Enable Virtual Host".
2. Now you can reach the camera by going to the port number assigned to that camera. For example, if the camera is plugged in port 1 go to http://NVR_IP:65001, for port 2 go to http://NVR_IP:65002 and so on
3. Log in to the camera interface with the same username and password as NVR (unless you have set it to something else)
4. Go to Configuration -> System -> Maintenance ->System Service -> Uncheck "Enable IR Light"

Hope it is clear now.

Thanks,
Memonics

Reaction score
Thanks Memonics,
I couldn't find that "enable virtual host" is required in the manual, thus didn't see the cameras IP.
Fixed now.