Nvr Settings for 8 1080p ip cameras

Reaction score
Hey can someone tell me the best settings for ip cameras. I recently searched online but it is not working for me. The video is lagging a lot and is buffering. Ex- when a car goes by it just freezes es. I have done the following settings (photo attached). My internet speed is 250mbps. IMG_20200825_160131.jpgPlease help!

msnow

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey can someone tell me the best settings for ip cameras. I recently searched online but it is not working for me. The video is lagging a lot and is buffering. Ex- when a car goes by it just freezes es. I have done the following settings (photo attached). My internet speed is 250mbps. View attachment 69244Please help!
Have you tried CBR instead of VBR? Also, is your sub stream freezing too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Have you tried CBR instead of VBR? Also, is your sub stream freezing too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah i have tried sub stream no improvement at all. I have disabled the sub stream because people say it will increase bandwidth and it will cause lag. Should i check sub stream as well??

msnow

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah i have tried sub stream no improvement at all. I have disabled the sub stream because people say it will increase bandwidth and it will cause lag. Should i check sub stream as well??
What about CBR, have you tried that? I use the sub stream on my mobile devices so it's essential for me and because it's a lower quality it never lags.