NVR that has 30 sec rewind for web and IPHONE access

DAZ

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello I am looking to find a NVR for my home that has the same ability as dropcam 30 second rewind increments. With dropcam I get an alert on my phone and go to live view and then it the rewind 30sec button as much as needed to see what happened. I am looking for an NVR that can do that as well with both the WEB and the IPHONE.

The rewind button will rewind your video by 30 seconds.
The fast-forward button will skip your video ahead from its current point by 30 seconds
Nest Thermostat, Nest Protect and Nest Cam support

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Why do you want something that forces you to watch 30 seconds of unnecessary video....With blue iris you can quickly and easily rewind and fast forward..jump to previous alert Or jump using the time slider..

DAZ

n3wb
Reaction score
It doesn't force you. it allows you. it also has alerts and a timeline and you can move to where ever you want. It is just very nice when something just happened and you want to quickly see what happened. For instance..
  1. I get a push alert on my iphone.
  2. i push it and it takes me to the live view for that camera.
  3. i hit 30sec rewind and I instantly get right where I want to be without having to input any dates or times etc... I am there in 2 taps of the iphone...
  4. if needed I can push it more times and keep quickly jumping back or forward as needed.
I currently have a qnap viostor and its a bit cumbersome to get to an alert that just happened on either the PC or the Iphone. Also my QNAP is greatly underpowered and runs out of CPU easily... So I am looking for a new NVR solution all together for my cameras.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It doesn't force you. it allows you. it also has alerts and a timeline and you can move to where ever you want. It is just very nice when something just happened and you want to quickly see what happened. For instance..
  1. I get a push alert on my iphone.
  2. i push it and it takes me to the live view for that camera.
  3. i hit 30sec rewind and I instantly get right where I want to be without having to input any dates or times etc... I am there in 2 taps of the
I currently have a qnap viostor and its a bit cumbersome to get to an alert that just happened on either the PC or the Iphone. Also my QNAP is greatly underpowered and runs out of CPU easily... So I am looking for a new NVR solution all together for my cameras.
like i said, blue iris takes you to the EXACT trigger so you dont have to step 3...and you can EASILY move the slider to go back using the slider or use rewind..you can also jump to the previous motion even...dont get stuck on the 30 seconds.