NVR4208-8p-4ks2 after Firmware downgrade - nothing works

sn0000py

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello i have a NVR4208 - some month ago i upgraded to v4, but the Motion Detecting didn't work, therefore i tried today to downgrade - downloaded the firmware and update it in the web browser.

After this nothing worked, if the NVR boots up, i can try to login in, and the NVR blocks, after some time it reboots, i tried to press the reset Button inside at booting.
But nothing changed.

At the moment the NVR boots up, i see the 9 rectangle with the cameras and the Montior shuts off, after some time the NVR reboots.

I tried it with and without the HDD - is there a possibility to flash the firmware somehow?

Fire Tom

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello i have a NVR4208 - some month ago i upgraded to v4, but the Motion Detecting didn't work, therefore i tried today to downgrade - downloaded the firmware and update it in the web browser.

After this nothing worked, if the NVR boots up, i can try to login in, and the NVR blocks, after some time it reboots, i tried to press the reset Button inside at booting.
But nothing changed.

At the moment the NVR boots up, i see the 9 rectangle with the cameras and the Montior shuts off, after some time the NVR reboots.

I tried it with and without the HDD - is there a possibility to flash the firmware somehow?

I upgraded to V4 (nvr4208-8p-4ks2) as well and my motion recording is constantly freezing on playback. I've tried everything (factory reset and changing settings). So now I want to flash old firmware and your post worries me. Sorry I am no help to you but maybe the bump will get noticed.