One camera not recording action

jaclarkaus

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Have set it up to show shading, which it does when a car goes past, just not recording in BI. Have checked setting same as another camera which is working, and starting to lose what little hair I had when I started.

Any Ideas?

Cam 3.JPGCam 2.JPGCam 1.JPGCam 4.JPG

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Have set it up to show shading, which it does when a car goes past, just not recording in BI. Have checked setting same as another camera which is working, and starting to lose what little hair I had when I started.

Any Ideas?

View attachment 9751View attachment 9752View attachment 9753View attachment 9750
You have set your make to 3 seconds, you wont catch anything like that. Set it to less than a second. 0.7
Also post your object and mask settings.
You need to set your pretigger frames to at least twice your fps.
In your camera match the iframe interval to fps (this is important when recording direct to disk)
set your break time to at least 30 seconds

jaclarkaus

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You have set your make to 3 seconds, you wont catch anything like that. Set it to less than a second. 0.7
Also post your object and mask settings.
You need to set your pretigger frames to at least twice your fps.
In your camera match the iframe interval to fps (this is important when recording direct to disk)
set your break time to at least 30 seconds
Set make interval down to .2, still playing with it, but that was number 1 problem.
Pre-trigger frames set to 20, now gets cars passing, rather than just tail-lights!
No idea where iframe interval section is ... camera seems to only provide 12fps, even if I change the setting to 24fps. Is this normal?
Set break time to 20 as with this camera there is a lot of passing cars setting it off, and it will chew disk space.

Is it possible to limit disk space so it overwrites files after a while? I have it on a 1tb SSD drive

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Set make interval down to .2, still playing with it, but that was number 1 problem.
Pre-trigger frames set to 20, now gets cars passing, rather than just tail-lights!
No idea where iframe interval section is ... camera seems to only provide 12fps, even if I change the setting to 24fps. Is this normal?
Set break time to 20 as with this camera there is a lot of passing cars setting it off, and it will chew disk space.

Is it possible to limit disk space so it overwrites files after a while? I have it on a 1tb SSD drive
iframe interval is set in the camera's software

Limit disk space is done in BI's config, Clips and archiving. Set it to whatever you want... (couldn't hurt to read the help file some...)