Opinions on new Lorex system from Costco

Kpanic09

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Haha well ok :( thats a better setup then the one i sent the pic of? If so where to buy those items you recomend?

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
sorry brother, your far too dense for me to break through..

Kpanic09

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I read both this and the one he linked unless i missed it in the one he linked... sorry if i did

Ramjet

n3wb
Reaction score
The plastidip peels right off.
Which is exactly what it is designed to do. It's not like you have spiders or birds that are going to peel the paint off your cameras. I use Plastidip for rugged outdoor surfaces and it holds up just fine. A stationary camera won't be an issue for Plastidip and should last 100 years.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Which is exactly what it is designed to do. It's not like you have spiders or birds that are going to peel the paint off your cameras. I use Plastidip for rugged outdoor surfaces and it holds up just fine. A stationary camera won't be an issue for Plastidip and should last 100 years.
Exactly. That is why I said it in response to the posters question about warranty issues. Peels off so you can send it in for repair with no questions. Context.
Q: Thanks for the info. I thought about this but didn't know what it would do to the warranty if something happened to them down the road within the warranty period.
A: The plastidip peels right off.