Out with the old one. in with the new.

jon2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Camera that is . so iv'e replaced one.. can you see any difference which do you think is better. there both cheapish cams.i will tell you the makes a bit later,

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Both look good, but I like Cam #2 better. However, I have the same questions as @SouthernYankee . In other words, are the settings the same for both cameras?

Also, the time of day is different for each camera, which can/will show differences between the image.

jon2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Camera that is . so iv'e replaced one.. can you see any difference which do you think is better. there both cheapish cams.i will tell you the makes a bit later,
Both cameras set to default. cam 1 sensor 1/3” 4Megapixel .frame rate 20 2.8mm
cam 2 Image sensor:1/3"4Megapixel frame rate 20

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not to be too nit-picky, but saying both cameras are set to default doesn't say much because I don't know the default settings of each camera. They could actually be different.

I see that the sensor sizes, pixels and frame rates are the same, However, I was also wondering whether the ISO, shutter speed, and f-stop are the same for each camera.

Darrener69

n3wb
Reaction score
To add to the other comments, the focal length is different. Wider angle on camera 2.
The image is also clearer. Maybe camera 1 lens was a little dirty?