Outdoor PTZ WIFI cameras under $100

scott492010

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I considering purchasing a outdoor PTZ wifi camera off amazon that is under $100. Was wondering if anybody had any experience with these cameras and if they were worth my time? Eventually, I will be purchasing a decent camera but my current camera is dead and i need to replace it quickly but have a lot of spring expenses that i am working thru.

Here is two possibilities i am looking at:

1. Super Mini WiFi Security Camera Outdoor HD Dome IP Camera 1080P 2.0MP 5X Zoom IP66 Waterproof H.265 Onvif Day Night Full Colour Wireless CCTV Security Video Network Surveillance Camera System
  2. PTZ Dome IP Camera 1080P WiFi CCTV Outdoor Security Camera H.265/H.264 with 2.8-12mm Lens 5X Zoom Auto Focus, 355° Pan/90° Tilt, Night Vision, Motion Detection, Micro SD Card Slot

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The second camera does not support Blue iris. It also needs p2p for remote access.

Both look like junk to me, Ok to play with, but not for a surveillance system,

scott492010

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Long story short....i fixed one of my other cameras. I went from being depressed and sickly to being happy and getting better. I now have approx. $350 to spend on a wifi ptz camera. I am open to recommendations.