Overwrite videos

SpacecoastBill

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there a way to have the video recordings overwrite over the oldest file?

Im having to constantly go into the folders and delete videos

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is supposed to do that if you have it set up to do that.

Set it in clips and archiving to DELETE.

Are you autoflagging clips as those are not deleted by default under the DELETE option.

Post screenshots of your clips and archiving section.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So I ask the community a question and the best you can do is RTFI?
Yes. You need to meet folks half way. You post non of your settings in your short post. You expect folks to write a detailed response for free when you wont even lift a finger? This is really very basic and BI does this by default as noted in post 2. You are being told to read the help file because by asking this question you indicate that you have not.

SpacecoastBill

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes. You need to meet folks half way. You post non of your settings in your short post. You expect folks to write a detailed response for free when you wont even lift a finger? This is really very basic and BI does this by default as noted in post 2. You are being told to read the help file because by asking this question you indicate that you have not.
So as clearly indicated, I didnt know where the setting was if it existed so how can I post the settings.

I didnt ask anyone to post a detailed response, I simply asked if what I was looking for was possible. If soneone said yes and needed more information, I wold have done just that.