Package thief captured

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Kinda crappy lens choices but they got the job done. Mass market wide angles. Looks like they went for hidden/easy mounting rather than most effective. I bet the image is hideous at night with all of the walls/roof/gutter in the FOV.

She was hesitant enough that she might've been deterred by visible cameras but with any luck this'll be her wakeup call. Comments from past acquaintances in the Facebook post say she's been in rehab before though. Looks like she fell off the wagon again...

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A cell phone video...of a monitor...displaying a camera feed? :)
You're probably right ... not the best, but it's better than nothing.

I'm having trouble convincing some friends to install basic video surveillance. They think my setup is cute. Cute? F__k Cute! This is about safety and security. They'll be crying like babies once they get hit and have no starting point for identifying the thieves.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You're probably right ... not the best, but it's better than nothing.

I'm having trouble convincing some friends to install basic video surveillance. They think my setup is cute. Cute? F__k Cute! This is about safety and security. They'll be crying like babies once they get hit and have no starting point for identifying the thieves.
There are many that still choose to keep their head stuck in the sand.