Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
"This new finding revealed that the majority of those 5.6 million Medicare beneficiaries aged 65+ who are fully vaccinated were infected by COVID-19. This means that transmission may be primarily occurring by vaccinated individuals. "

You just threw a few buckets of "sunshine" on my day. Both the Mrs. and I qualify for that group, but so far no CCP Virus for either of us. We both did have the typical symptoms back in December 2019, just before Christmas, but it went away after about a week. One of these days we'll have to get an antibody test.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
So, whomever is the big cheese sitting behind a mahagony desk has weilded their pen and signed a death wish for 1000's of people, who probably would have gone on to live fairly normal lives. How do these fuckers sleep at night? Who made them god, deciding who lives and dies? What gives them the right to do so?

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
So, whomever is the big cheese sitting behind a mahagony desk has weilded their pen and wrote a death wish for 1000's of people, who probably would have gone on to live fairly normal lives. How do these fuckers sleep at night? Who made them god, deciding who lives and dies? What gives them the right to do so?
A Leftist :mad:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My question is...

How soon would this person be getting the transplant? If someone is within months of getting this I can (kind of) see this, but if there is no date in sight how can you take someone off the list?!
Normally you are Denied if you are a smoker or a Drinker if it is a Liver, I thought...My Aunt would not stop smoking and had to live with Dialysis, I believe it was 6 hours every other day. The days she did not do Dialysis she was exhausted and slept most of the day from what my Uncle told me. Sad Life...

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The other pandemic is already unfolding, wherever you walk or drive, it smells like "weed" outside :( Its disgusting and nerve-racking

The other pandemic is the regression of the current superpower nations :(

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The other pandemic is already unfolding, wherever you walk or drive, it smells like "weed" outside :( Its disgusting and nerve-racking

The other pandemic is the regression of the current superpower nations :(
Funny you said that, my daughter a few weeks ago said she smelt the same thing outside, I said how do you know what that smells like, LOL, she is in her 40s...

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, I was out of state during my college days and the dorms always had a hint of that smell, and other students used to tell me "its the weed" :( There was this one student in the dorms that would always walk under the influence of this and would draw caterpillars on the elevator walls, dormitory walls, and student's front doors. He even used to abduct stray cats and sleep with them from time to time.

Funny you said that, my daughter a few weeks ago said she smelt the same thing outside, I said how do you know what that smells like, LOL, she is in her 40s...