Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Big mess in the death report. For the ISS, most of the deaths were not caused by Covid (Italy Covid deaths revised down from 130K to 4K!)

According to the new report from the Higher Institute of Health on mortality from Covid, the virus that brought the world to its knees would have killed far less than a common flu.

According to the statistical sample of medical records collected by the institute, only 2.9% of the deaths registered since the end of February 2020 would be due to Covid 19.

So of the 130,468 deaths registered by official statistics at the time of preparation of the new report only 3,783 would be due to the power of the virus itself.

Because all the other Italians who lost their lives had from one to five diseases which, according to the ISS, therefore already left them little hope. Even 67,7% would have had more than three contemporary diseases together, and 18% at least two together.

According to the ISS, 65.8% of Italians who are no longer there after being infected with Covid were ill with arterial hypertension, that is, they had high blood pressure. 23.5% were also demented, 29.3% added some diabetes to their ailments, 24.8% also atrial fibrillation. And that's not enough: 17.4% already had sick lungs, 16.3% had had cancer in the last 5 years; 15.7% suffered from heart failure,28% had ischemic heart disease, 24.8% suffered from atrial fibrillation, more than one in ten were also obese, more than one in ten had had a stroke, and still others, albeit in a smaller percentage, had serious problems liver, dialysis and auto-immune diseases.

Big mess in the report on deaths. For the ISS most of the deaths were not caused by Covid – Il Tempo (www-iltempo-it.translate.goog)

Comment: The Italian Higher Institute of Health analyzes carefully Italy's Covid deaths, and finds they were in reality overwhelmingly due to other causes. Says only 4K of 130K claimed covid deaths were really due to Covid.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Unmasked Karen demands the stewardess move an ‘unvaxxed’ man sat in the seat next to hers because she 'doesn't want to breathe his oxygen' although I'm sure he will only be producing carbon dioxide.

The LEGENDARY pilot comes in and tells her his flight DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE and tells her to leave the plane.

Ok this is not my Christian response and please don't tell my wife I said this ;) but ask me for my Vax Card and I will tell you where you can look for it ( ! )... :rofl:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Rut Ro
Representatives of the Big Guy are weighing in, you know it’s about to be an awakening…

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has written a stunning letter to America’s bishops in which he makes several astounding claims about COVID-19 jabs and the Church’s role in promoting vaccines.

Viganò asserts that vaccines normally go through years of rigorous testing, and that the lack of such a process in the case of COVID-19 jabs represents public health authorities conducting “experimentation on the entire world population.”

The Archbishop referenced drug treatments that have proven effective in fighting COVID without the risks of vaccines, noting that such drugs have been discredited by global health bodies and the media.

“It must be reiterated that there are effective treatments which cure patients and allow them to develop permanent natural immune defenses, something that the vaccines do not do,” he wrote. “Furthermore, these treatments do not cause serious side effects, since the drugs that are used have been licensed for decades.”

“International standards specify that an experimental drug cannot be authorized for distribution except in the absence of an effective alternative treatment: this is why drug agencies in the USA and Europe have prevented the use of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, hyper-immune plasma, and other therapies with proven effectiveness,” he added.

Viganò goes on to state that the vaccines proving ineffective in preventing people from getting and passing on the virus means they can’t even be called vaccines.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks for this, I remember seeing this guy a few times on TV, can't say I liked him then, glad he came to his senses and is starting to find out the Truth. Here is Part 1:
I felt early on he kowtowed to the left.
Last year I think he had an AM radio show and the main focus was homelessness in California. And from my listening a few times he seemed to predominantly bash the Democrat policies. He's probably still on AM radio, I've just not looked recently.

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Over 20 American scientists who have received taxpayer funds from 637 grants by Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases have also served as visiting lecturers and researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.

The unearthed affiliation between the nearly two-dozen Fauci-funded researchers at the controversial lab – believed to be at the heart of COVID-19’s origins – follows the National Institutes of Health (NIH) admitting that Fauci’s agency funded “gain-of-function” research at the institute in partnership with the American non-profit group EcoHealth Alliance.

In addition to EcoHealth Alliance researchers such as Peter Daszak working with the lab on “killer” viruses, several American professors and researchers who’ve received grants worth millions from Fauci have also collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Unearthed annual reports from 2011, 2012, and 2013 reveal a section titled “Visiting Scientists and Scientific Lectures,” which lists the names of various non-Chinese researchers who’ve taught at or worked with the Chinese Communist Party-run lab. The Wuhan Institute of Virology’s Chinese language website also reveals the identities of several researchers from additional years.

More to read

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Over 20 American scientists who have received taxpayer funds from 637 grants by Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases have also served as visiting lecturers and researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.

The unearthed affiliation between the nearly two-dozen Fauci-funded researchers at the controversial lab – believed to be at the heart of COVID-19’s origins – follows the National Institutes of Health (NIH) admitting that Fauci’s agency funded “gain-of-function” research at the institute in partnership with the American non-profit group EcoHealth Alliance.

In addition to EcoHealth Alliance researchers such as Peter Daszak working with the lab on “killer” viruses, several American professors and researchers who’ve received grants worth millions from Fauci have also collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Unearthed annual reports from 2011, 2012, and 2013 reveal a section titled “Visiting Scientists and Scientific Lectures,” which lists the names of various non-Chinese researchers who’ve taught at or worked with the Chinese Communist Party-run lab. The Wuhan Institute of Virology’s Chinese language website also reveals the identities of several researchers from additional years.

More to read
Getting a U.S. tax payer funded job seems to be the key for success in life.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Post November 2nd defeat, scramble to recover from their idiot ideas…
1635981301496.png

1635981351406.png

doosy is a leftist and didn’t ask any hard hitting questions here. I feel this was a setup.
How about a follow up with “Were there any talks along these lines? A different amount maybe? Freaking leftist liars.

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Rand Paul certainly has a set! Really starting to have a lot of respect for him!

View attachment 107355
Regretfully, the leftist need and want fauci, they have put a lot of trust in him. So he is able to lie with the help of the MSM that won't hold him to his apparent lies. They paint Rand as the looney conservative.