Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So the first article is by admission, opinion/conjecture based on some limited data/facts and citations. It poses an interesting and scary question that comes from a finance/markets point of view, but it also looks at it from a legal perspective , The underlying question should scare the shit out of you.
Suicide? How Some Life Insurance Companies Are Dealing With Experimental Vaccines Deaths | ZeroHedge

The second article (referenced in the one above) uses the UK GOV docs it references and which is used for analysis, is the same doc I link to here every few weeks. They chose a sample of the UK reports from Aug16 2021 through Jan 2, 2022.
It draws conclusions based on the simple numbers published by the UK GOV. Are they correct? I dunno, but like the first link, it should scare the shit out of most
Official data suggests the Triple Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome at an alarming rate

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So the first article is by admission, opinion/conjecture based on some limited data/facts and citations. It poses an interesting and scary question that comes from a finance/markets point of view, but it also looks at it from a legal perspective , The underlying question should scare the shit out of you.
Suicide? How Some Life Insurance Companies Are Dealing With Experimental Vaccines Deaths | ZeroHedge

The second article (referenced in the one above) uses the UK GOV docs it references and which is used for analysis, is the same doc I link to here every few weeks. They chose a sample of the UK reports from Aug16 2021 through Jan 2, 2022.
It draws conclusions based on the simple numbers published by the UK GOV. Are they correct? I dunno, but like the first link, it should scare the shit out of most
Official data suggests the Triple Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome at an alarming rate
I just pray people stops participating in this worldwide experiment and stop taking any more Jabs as Dr. McCullough urges:

Thank you bigredfish for this:

Dr. Peter McCullough: ‘Don’t Take Any More’ Genetic Vaccines, Dangerous Foreign Spike Proteins ‘Lead To Chronic Disease’ See min. 4

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
COVID-19 vaccine to blame for Southern Tier man’s death: Deputy Coroner

"LOCKWOOD, N.Y. (WETM) — A rare complication to the COVID-19 vaccine turned deadly for the Watts family of Lockwood. Their son, George Watts Jr., died at just 24-years-old after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine….

George Jr. collapsed in his room on October 27 and was pronounced dead later that morning. His dad described him as healthy, saying he had no underlying medical conditions. An autopsy report from the Bradford County Coroner’s Office shows George Jr. died from “COVID-19 related myocarditis.”

“Myocarditis is how I ruled [his cause of death],” Timothy Cahill Jr., Chief Deputy Coroner for Bradford County, said. “We are currently working on other cases that are related to vaccine and booster-related issues within our county.”

Myocarditis is a listed side-effect of the Pfizer vaccine, but it is rare for it to develop. Usually, patients see symptoms of the complication within days of getting the vaccine.

“Anything that can trigger an inflammatory response can trigger myocarditis. Usually, patients present with chest pain and sometimes shortness of breath,” Dr. Liviu Klein, Chief of the Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant at the University of California, San Francisco, told 18 News."

COVID-19 vaccine to blame for Southern Tier man's death: Deputy Coroner (mytwintiers.com)

Comment from the site: "I feel sorry for this coroner. You just know they’re looking for any racist tweets, HS yearbook quotes, etc, they find and use to destroy him."

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you ever want to save a YouTube, Bitchute, Twitter, Rumble, etc. video I have been using Free YouTube to MP3 Converter

You put in your URL (Link), pick the Video Res. you want, download, then when the site is finished downloading you can download locally. It is free, there are programs you can buy to do the same but so far no issues. Only thing is you will get a redirected website when you download, which I just close/stop. My antivirus has warned me of a few potential bad sites but it stops/prompts me so I have not had any issues.

1644097684473.png