Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Reaction score
issued a public warning about “deep vein thrombosis”
This is serious. I have had that twice in my life, both in the same leg and both from infection after a bite. The last one was when I was in Nigeria. Flew home and spent a week in the hospital. Could not fly back for a few months.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Striking Evidence of Covid Vaccines Failure
A website called The Expose presents eye-opening evidence of vaccine failurein England. It does this by using the numbers reported by the British Government via its public health arm called the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA).
In case you do not know, the UKHSA “publishes a weekly Vaccine Surveillance Report, with each report containing four weeks’ worth of data on Covid-19 cases, hospitalisations, and deaths by vaccination status.”
Using the data supplied by the UKHSA for week 5 of 2022, The Exposeconstructed the chart below. It depicts Covid case rates per 100K people for three groups: unvaccinated (green), double vaccinated (red), and triple vaccinated (maroon).

The chart shows that those who have been injected with the Covid vaccines are much more likely to contract Covid-19 than those who have not been injected. This may come as a shock to true believers, but it is a fact that a vaccinated person in England is more likely to test positive for SARS-CoV-2 than their unvaccinated counterparts.
This means that the Covid vaccines have negative efficacy vis-à-vis infection. The double vaccinated posted the highest rate of this disease followed by the triple vaccinated. The unvaccinated are by far the safest cohort as far as infection is concerned.
As we can see, receiving a Covid-19 vaccine makes people more prone to contracting Covid-19. Apparently, the vaccines weaken one’s immune system so that it is less able to ward off the disease. Thus, not only do the vaccines not protect against the illness – as all good vaccines should do – but they increase one’s vulnerability to it.
Before we move further, just a couple of quick observations:
Do you remember when they claimed that this was the pandemic of the unvaccinated? This was never true. If anything, it is now more a pandemic of the vaccinated. Their constant efforts to deceive the public shows that the vaccinators and their collaborators in the media, public health and politics are inveterate liars and gaslighters.
Secondly, the data makes it clear that vaccine passports make no sense. The justification for the vaccine passport rests on the assumption that its bearer is free of infection because the vaccine will protect him from contracting the virus. This has been mostly true for all the other vaccines in history, but it is most definitely not true for the experimental Covid vaccines, which actually make people more likely to become infected. When Boris Johnson cancelled the vaccines passports in England last month, he was the first world leader to act in accordance with reason and science.
Given what we are seeing now, however, it may be necessary to reinstitute some form of vaccine passport, but for the opposite reason than the original one. We may need to know who the most likely super spreaders are. This would be the vaccinated.
Be that as it may, The Expose presents an even more powerful graphic of vaccinal failure. This chart shows the death rate for the double vaccinated (red) versus the unvaccinated (green).

As you can see, for all age cohorts above 50 – which is where the vast majority of Covid deaths occur – the death rates are consistently higher among the double vaccinated.
This means that if you are a British person who is 50 years of age or older and have received two doses of Covid vaccines, you are more likely to die of Covid-19 than those who have received none. And that differential is quite substantial. In the 70 to 79 cohort, the death rate among those who received two doses is double that of the unvaccinated; in the 80+ cohort it is even higher.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I love how Nashville just can't seem to get it's MSM fear mongering machine out of overdrive. They put up big, scary percentage numbers, but never tell you actual numbers. The 535%could have started out with 1 or two and possibly you might have 13 at the most. But they won't tell you actual numbers. Fear sells their message. Although, everyone around her, except for a few left behind, thumb suckers, have gone on with their lives while the hospitals are now trying to figure out how to bring profit margins back up to covid fear peak numbers for the investors. Even the Dr. Offices are not wearing masks, now.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
You know all that data we keep posting from UK, Israel, and other places?
yeah well our own government doesnt publish it,,, think about that

What Is The CDC Hiding? Agency Admits Withholding Widespread Vaccine Efficacy Data

What Is The CDC Hiding? Agency Admits Withholding Widespread Vaccine Efficacy Data | ZeroHedge

According to CDC spokeswoman Kristen Nordlund, the agency's lack of disclosure is "because, basically, at the end of the day, it's not yet ready for prime time," adding that the agency's "priority when gathering any data is to ensure that it’s accurate and actionable."
Nordlund also said the agency is afraid that the information might be 'misinterpreted.'

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
PROJECT VERITAS: FDA Exec Officer on Hidden Camera: Biden Wants to Inoculate as Many People as Possible, “You’ll Have to Get an Annual Shot”

PROJECT VERITAS: FDA Exec Officer on Hidden Camera: Biden Wants to Inoculate as Many People as Possible, "You'll Have to Get an Annual Shot"

For you business majors, It’s all about MRR (Monthly recurring revenue)

Worth a watch.

View attachment 119038
Kind a Sums up what is going on, Out of the mouth of babes NKJV

"Through the praise of children and infants you have established a stronghold against your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger. " Psalm 8:2 NIV

You got to watch this:

It is from Goliath Season 4, Episode 5

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Has anybody else watched any of Joe Rogan's show with Maajid Nawaz? I'm almost through watching it even though I don't normally commit to 3 hours of my time for a podcast. In my opinion this guy is fascinating, not just about covid but how this is about much more than covid. There may be short clips on Youtube or Rumble because most people don't have the time for that whole podcast.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Has anybody else watched any of Joe Rogan's show with Maajid Nawaz? I'm almost through watching it even though I don't normally commit to 3 hours of my time for a podcast. In my opinion this guy is fascinating, not just about covid but how this is about much more than covid. There may be short clips on Youtube or Rumble because most people don't have the time for that whole podcast.
I saw the short clip posted here labeled about Joe Rogan speechless, how Klaus stated the WEF has their people implanted in Gov'ts around the world...

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just listened to the podcast yesterday and agree.