Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
A high school friend died of this rare disease a year before Wuhan Flu, not vaccine related

Link to Study
Towards-the-emergence-of-a-new-form-of-the-neurodegenerative-Creutzfeldt-Jakob-disease-Twenty-six-cases-of-CJD-declared-a-few-days-after-a-COVID-19-vaccine-Jab.pdf (researchgate.net)

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
CDC Director Says Monkeypox Not Airborne

“What I can say is that monkeypox is not thought to linger in the air as we think about the definition of airborne transmission,” Walensky told reporters in a briefing on June 10. “When we consider airborne transmission at the CDC, we’re talking about small viral particles that become suspended in the air and can stay there for long periods of time.”

Walensky says the disease is spread mainly through face-to-face or skin-to-skin contact with bodily fluids or sores of an infected person.

“Monkeypox spreads through direct contact with bodily fluids or sores on the body of someone who has Monkeypox or with direct contact with materials that have touched these bodily fluids and sores such as clothing or linens,” Walensky said. “It may also spread through respiratory secretions when people have close, sustained face-to-face contact.”

More at the link: CDC Director Says Monkeypox Not Airborne (theepochtimes.com)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Scary looking stuff:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Scary looking stuff:
After having my immune system knocked down to its knees from 2 Phizer vaxx shots last year and then contracting 2 colds in 2 months late last year I was already convinced that I was not ever again getting stuck for anything else in my life time.

After seeing those photos I realize that is a very, VERY good decision. I'll die from only God knows what before I ever do that again. :headbang:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
After having my immune system knocked down to its knees from 2 Phizer vaxx shots last year and then contracting 2 colds in 2 months late last year I was already convinced that I was not ever again getting stuck for nothing else, in my life time.

After seeing those photos I realize that is a very, VERY good decision. I'll die from only God knows what before I ever do that again. :headbang:
Amen Brother...

Even after reading the Flu Vaccine has really not stopped anything over all these years we now have ZERO trust in Big Pharma, we are staying away from any DNA altering shots...they can take their Nano Tech. and shove it...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Scary looking stuff:

Not many years ago I would have chuckled at that article and moved on.

Now I can only hope it’s BS