Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
As mentioned before, Canada and Australia are lost.

Unbelievable that citizens of formerly strong free democratic countries are laying down and accepting this shit.
They wont be happy about the eventual outcome.

CANADA
Three Events: Connect The Dots If You Dare | ZeroHedge
Things are hurtling down the drain of tyranny in Canada where the government is looking to pass Bill C36 in British Columbia.
This bill “redefines” what informed consent is and provides power to the government to force medicate citizens for any illness while allowing the censorship of anyone that dissents, and, get this — to seize their property and imprison them.

While this is taking place the The College of Physicians and Surgeons in Ontario sent out a memo to all doctors in Ontario suggesting that patients who aren’t jabbed should be considered as folks with a mental-illness and put on psychiatric medication…

Disagreeing with the government’s medical procedures will be deemed a sign of mental illness and the government can “act accordingly.”
I’m not making this isht up.

But wait, that’s not the most insane part. The state has said that some of the details of this bill will “remain undisclosed until the bill has passed.”
Here’s my question. If they are prepared to divulge the details discussed without hiding it, pray tell, what they are unprepared to mention?

Australia
Aussie Cops Ask Neighbors To Rat Out 'Anti-Government, Anti-Police, Or COVID-Vaccine Conspiracy Theorists' | ZeroHedge

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Covid Crimes Are Quickly Unraveling
Covid Crimes Are Quickly Unraveling | ZeroHedge

Japan, I understand, is a funny place.
“Face” is very important over there, and as a consequence folks tend not to get heated but rather shy away from confrontation.

Certainly yelling is pretty much unheard of. In a public environment, even less so.
And in a public place WITH cameras rolling it really does stand out.
Which is one reason why it’s interesting to witness Japanese Emeritus Professor, Dr Fukushima from Kyoto University and Chairman of Translational Research Informatics Center lose his isht.
Here, at 4:49 minutes speaking on Rumble. He is clearly livid.
witness Japanese Emeritus Professor, Dr Fukushima from Kyoto University and Chairman of Translational Research Informatics Center lose his isht

This biography lists him as an infectious diseases expert. He is an oncologist with over 25 years’ experience and therefore well qualified to speak on the subject.
This video has been shared widely across social media platforms, but I understand that it’s not broken into the Japanese MSM.

Meanwhile…........

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
So, let me get this right.

1. The government tells the airlines to take the jab or lose your job.
Many retire or just plain quit. Airlines happy and the government sent
tons of money to the obedient because no one was flying.
2. Flights are canceled because no one is going to work for them.

Maybe something is wrong. Why are people pissed?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So 14% of people experienced adverse reaction to mrna.....what was the covid adverse reaction claim initially...

Last edited:

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
I posted this a couple weeks ago and it remains true. Heavily vaccinated (80%) heavily masked (85%) Japan remains consistently number one in new infections per Worldometers. Japan, with 1/3 the population of the USA, is averaging around 200,000 cases per day currently. From the first of October Japan has gone from about 800,000 currently infected to close to 8,000,000 currently infected.

Worldometers

Briefing PDF

Last edited: