Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

I haven't checked that out yet. I have a new truck and have been looking for an excuse to take a short trip. Memphis is about 6 1/2 hours away and then I read it's ranked either number 1 or 2 for violent crime. I'll do more checking, I wouldn't want to drive to Tennessee and discover I couldn't buy Ivermectin.

I saw this online. It's been awhile since I ordered it from India, not sure if this would be any cheaper. It kinda sounds like it's up to the phamacist if you go in the stores, I could see a problem there.

"as low as"

Prescription NOT Required based on Collaborative Practice Agreement - Prices as low as $35 for 5 day treatment

Reactions: David L
Just found this site, curious to see how it compares to anyone who has bought it from overseas lately:
For example, 100 6mg pills - $70 + $30 shipping.

Reactions: David L
Our next door neighbors are a young couple with 3 children, they are school teachers (and miraculously conservative). We hadn't seen them lately, saw her a few days ago and she said her husband has some kind of rare auto-immune disease and he is having to take some kind of infusions and will have to continue them for a year or 2 I think she said. So, I asked "the question" - did he get the covid shot? Yes, he did, more or less forced to or strongly encouraged to. Thankfully she and the children did not. She feels sure it was the covid shot that did this (I tend to agree). I feel for them and wonder what would I have done in his position with a wife and 3 children?

I saw this online. It's been awhile since I ordered it from India, not sure if this would be any cheaper. It kinda sounds like it's up to the phamacist if you go in the stores, I could see a problem there.

"as low as"

Prescription NOT Required based on Collaborative Practice Agreement - Prices as low as $35 for 5 day treatment

I get advertisement e-mails from this site since I ordered a few years back. The site URL changed but I think it is the same company I ordered from.

Reactions: gwminor48
Our next door neighbors are a young couple with 3 children, they are school teachers (and miraculously conservative). We hadn't seen them lately, saw her a few days ago and she said her husband has some kind of rare auto-immune disease and he is having to take some kind of infusions and will have to continue them for a year or 2 I think she said. So, I asked "the question" - did he get the covid shot? Yes, he did, more or less forced to or strongly encouraged to. Thankfully she and the children did not. She feels sure it was the covid shot that did this (I tend to agree). I feel for them and wonder what would I have done in his position with a wife and 3 children?
This is not always the case but if those that took the Shot check their family medical history and does not find heart disease/problems, probably a good indicator the Shot is their problem, especially if they are young and healthy.

I haven't checked that out yet. I have a new truck and have been looking for an excuse to take a short trip. Memphis is about 6 1/2 hours away and then I read it's ranked either number 1 or 2 for violent crime. I'll do more checking, I wouldn't want to drive to Tennessee and discover I couldn't buy Ivermectin.
Did I miss a post, what new Truck did you get? We just got a 2025 RAM 1500 Lone Star Crew Cab...

I actually bought it a year ago, a 2023 Honda Ridgeline. I wasn't planning on getting another truck but I had an incident with my Toyota Tacoma. I drove that truck for 7 years, 30,000 miles, and sold it to Carvana for $2,000 more than I paid for it - this was when used car prices were really high. I had a possum die in my truck laying on top of the cabin air filter. My wife said she wasn't getting in that truck again when she thought about that dead possum laying right in front of her behind the glove box and maggots under the floormat.

Fmr. CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield on the Origins of COVID-19

"I think the intelligence community was much more involved than meets the eye. Even before we understood, we had a pandemic. And this is what has bothered me about the intelligence community not coming out clearly with a concerted analysis...I've seen probably 80% of [the classified data]...There's a lot of information in there that would remove a lot of people's uncertainty what the origin of this was."