Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
WHat I was getting at was the potential for re-infections of pretty healthy people. Should have been more clear.

Kn10

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I do not know till when we are required to put on diapers in stores.

Don't let the white coats fool you into thinking this group has any credibility. This group has been debunked/discredited.
Google "Front line doctors debunked or discredited". Choose whatever source you like.
None of them are front line, nor qualified to be talking about Covid policy. They are eye doctors, gynos etc..

The leader is especially nutty and believes "many gynecological illnesses are the result of having sex dreams with succubi and incubi and receiving demon sperm; endometriosis, infertility, miscarriages, and sexually transmitted infections are caused by spirit spouses."

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Don't let the white coats fool you into thinking this group has any credibility. This group has been debunked/discredited.
Google "Front line doctors debunked or discredited". Choose whatever source you like.
None of them are front line, nor qualified to be talking about Covid policy. They are eye doctors, gynos etc..

The leader is especially nutty and believes "many gynecological illnesses are the result of having sex dreams with succubi and incubi and receiving demon sperm; endometriosis, infertility, miscarriages, and sexually transmitted infections are caused by spirit spouses."
the problem is people want others to live the way they want to, yet people are not slaves. Well its store policy so can't really argue much.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Letting you all know that I've volunteered for the Russian vaccine trials held here in UK. I received my first shot at 08:30 this morning. It’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

8P36Obk.jpeg

Kn10

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
the problem is people want others to live the way they want to, yet people are not slaves. Well its store policy so can't really argue much.
My state of Victoria forced a mask mandate. Basically unless you are running/riding, you need a mask when you are out in public. Whether that's walking in a park or at the grocery store.
Has to be a proper fitted mask too, not just a cloth or something. If the police catch you without a mask, you get a pretty steep fine.

Pretty much everyone is doing the right thing. There are a few vocal edge cases of course, but in general, everyone is doing the right thing.
Most people see it as a "for the greater good, turn off your lights at night during the London Blitz" sort of thing, rather than an attack on our rights.

The general sentiment is to just do this temporarily, do it properly and get it over and done with, and its working.

This graph is for Australia as a whole, but most of the numbers belong to Victoria. We had only 1 new case in Victoria two days ago:
1603328075392.png

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Made my day :D

Letting you all know that I've volunteered for the Russian vaccine trials held here in UK. I received my first shot at 08:30 this morning. It’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

View attachment 73082
:lmao::love:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
If the FBI and other Intel agencies can be corrupted (witness Russia-gate and the Mueller fiasco) how can you not think the FDA and Big Pharma cant be?

FDA Approves Gilead's Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Despite Data Showing Drug Doesn't Work

Gilead Disputes WHO Data Confirming COVID-19 Drug Remdesivir Is A "Flop"

Gilead claimed that the WHO's data were "inconsistent" with earlier studies that found the drug could potentially reduce the length of hospital stays. These data were widely touted by Gilead, which had planned to charge $3,000 for a course of the drug before "science" got in the way. In fact, as the FT effectively pointed out at the time, the company appeared to be whitewashing data being shared with the public, while the FT reported early trial data showing the drug was a "flop".

Massive WHO Study Shows Remdesivir Doesn't Lower COVID-19 Mortality
Another speedbump has emerged in the drive to produce reliable COVID-19 therapeutics as a highly anticipated WHO drug trial called Solidarity found that Gilead's COVID-19 treatment, remdesivir, had no substantial effect on a COVID-19 patient's chances of survival. It also found that three other therapeutics were similarly ineffective.