Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
You must have been watching a separate video feed than I was...he meant it. I'm sure it amused a certain ex-KGB Colonel though. Between the two you really gotta' respect Vlad Putin he was and is a Professional, unlike Trump, who is and was a Spoiled Brat.

Haha, since you are so into Fairy Tales, do tell me your thoughts on the greatness of Biden. That should be some real funny stuff!

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
You must have been watching a separate video feed than I was...he meant it.
Yes, he meant it, a question from somebody who doesn't pretend to be a medical expert to somebody who is a medical expert. A brainstorming question, not a directive. I still can't understand how things are twisted into something totally different by the MSM, then believed by the troupe of liberal sheep. It's like somebody on this forum asking if it's ok to open a port for a camera, getting the risks explained, followed by the MSM in concert accusing the questioner of directing the public to carelessly open ports for their cameras.

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Haha, since you are so into Fairy Tales, do tell me your thoughts on the greatness of Biden. That should be some real funny stuff!
Focus! We're talking Trump not Biden (history can summarize that in four years). As for "Fairy Tales" seems like the True Trumpers (who watched with glazed eyes like a deer in the headlights), bit of like the look many of them have when hearing Fairy Tales of a guy with a beard who lives on a cloud and watches your every move. They were a very nice "Tool" for Trump...they like cute little stories that don't require them to invoke actual logic. AND they send money too, which of course Trump will take gladly (with recurring payments to your credit card...).

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Yeah, he did mean it. And it is possible. They already use uv light (a disinfectant) inside of airways (lungs and airways are internal, are they not?). And non light disinfectants are already used internally as well. Remember, bleach is not the only disinfectant, regardless of what you saw on CNN. Trump never said bleach, as Politifact pointed out. Damn, you must be really wrong when even Politifact called out Biden and the left.

Science.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Focus! We're talking Trump not Biden (history can summarize that in four years). As for "Fairy Tales" seems like the True Trumpers (who watched with glazed eyes like a deer in the headlights), bit of like the look many of them have when hearing Fairy Tales of a guy with a beard who lives on a cloud and watches your every move. They were a very nice "Tool" for Trump...they like cute little stories that don't require them to invoke actual logic. AND they send money too, which of course Trump will take gladly (with recurring payments to your credit card...).
Ok, in reference to what is basically Orange man bad in your first comment. I normally stop right there and hit the ignore button because I've long since learned that what you are doing is simply trolling. Your succeeding comments have proven to me why that is about the only way to go with people like you who have imbibed so much Kool Aid that it's shorted out their brain. Congratulations, there aren't many on it, but you've made the ignore list.

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, he meant it, a question from somebody who doesn't pretend to be a medical expert to somebody who is a medical expert. A brainstorming question, not a directive. I still can't understand how things are twisted into something totally different by the MSM, then believed by the troupe of liberal sheep. It's like somebody on this forum asking if it's ok to open a port for a camera, getting the risks explained, followed by the MSM in concert accusing the questioner of directing the public to carelessly open ports for their cameras.
Bonginio is absolutely correct, Marxocrats are stupid!
Say the Nazicrats...

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah, he did mean it. And it is possible. They already use uv light (a disinfectant) inside of airways (lungs and airways are internal, are they not?). And non light disinfectants are already used internally as well. Remember, bleach is not the only disinfectant, regardless of what you saw on CNN. Trump never said bleach, as Politifact pointed out. Damn, you must be really wrong when even Politifact called out Biden and the left.

Science.

Science.
You're right (pun intended...), he didn't say drink the bleach directly, instead just inject it and bypass the digestive system entirely. Speaking of Science where do you get your facts on UV use on lungs and airways? Would you like to tell me the effect of either UV-A, UV-B, or UV-C on internal tissue or the epidermis only perhaps...without looking it up o on the Google? Perhaps you could also extol the virtues of Chlorine on tissues, external or internal.
The game is afoot Mr. Science...Lets see what you've got.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
You're right (pun intended...), he didn't say drink the bleach directly, instead just inject it and bypass the digestive system entirely. Speaking of Science where do you get your facts on UV use on lungs and airways? Would you like to tell me the effect of either UV-A, UV-B, or UV-C on internal tissue or the epidermis only perhaps...without looking it up o on the Google? Perhaps you could also extol the virtues of Chlorine on tissues, external or internal.
It's on film. I bet you can't provide a link to Trump saying inject bleach. Libtards are so clueless

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
You can repeat it all you want pal, he didnt say it and nobody with more than 2 brain cells thought he meant to drink Clorox.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
You must have been watching a separate video feed than I was...he meant it. I'm sure it amused a certain ex-KGB Colonel though. Between the two you really gotta' respect Vlad Putin he was and is a Professional, unlike Trump, who is and was a Spoiled Brat.
At least he was aware of where he was and didn’t drool gibberish like the pathetic idiot with dementia currently pretending to be President.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I never said it works or does not work. I don't know. Neither me or Trump is a scientist. This is why he suggested that scientists explore the idea. Guess what? They did. First result on a Google search.

I couldn't be a scientist in 2021. I only believe there are 2 genders and believe that a tested, working vaccination should prevent someone from getting infected from the virus. Obviously I am wrong on both of those.

Now your turn. Show me a link where he said to inject bleach as you say he did. I'll be waiting.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Say the Nazicrats...
You're acting like the perfect brainless liberal droid: Whether something spoken is right or wrong, or good or bad, has nothing to do with what is said, and everything to do with who is saying it. When a democrat says something it's good. When the same democrat says the opposite thing a few years later, it's good again.

Last edited:

Dramus

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
NO, unless you follow a certain orange clown/con man, then we heartily recommend "Diet Bleach"...

I want a bumper sticker of this one

I still can't understand how things are twisted into something totally different by the MSM, then believed by the troupe of liberal sheep.
For the first part: Consider where the droids in the dominant media received their "education." That'll answer that one. As for the "liberal sheep": Sheep they may be. Liberal they most certainly are not.

Last edited:

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I never said it works or does not work. I don't know. Neither me or Trump is a scientist. This is why he suggested that scientists explore the idea. Guess what? They did. First result on a Google search.

I couldn't be a scientist in 2021. I only believe there are 2 genders and believe that a tested, working vaccination should prevent someone from getting infected from the virus. Obviously I am wrong on both of those.

Now your turn. Show me a link where he said to inject bleach as you say he did. I'll be waiting.
Last item first...No he didn't directly say drink or inject bleach, etc., but he inferred to do so, and was taken as such by many of his "blind followers"(CDC: Some Americans are misusing bleach to try to kill coronavirus) .
I am not a "blind follower" of anyone but have considerable respect for some. Therefore I give credit where credit is due... I was unaware the UV-A light (narrow spectrum) could be used in the trachea or other similar areas for spot treatment of bacterial or viral infections. This is a case of where the possible side-effects of even lower energy UV (UV-A, just slightly shorter wavelength the the deep violet light that we can see) were less than the benefit. The benefits seem to outweigh the risks as they mention, but have to be used quite carefully, and the exposure time limited.
As far as "only 2 genders" the actual biology does not follow Political Correctness. As an average guy, I greatly appreciate "vive la difference", however the research reveals that there can be significant variation in brain gender vs. body gender (Sexual differentiation of the human brain in relation to gender identity and sexual orientation - PubMed).
Kudos for supporting Vaccines although the inference is that they are somehow bad because they haven't been officially "approved by the FDA" for widespread use. Its was approved for "emergency use" after very large Clinical Trials showing very low risk and very high benefit. There is still "risk/benefit" for the average flu shot. You can research similar public reactions to the Salk Vaccine (Polio). Back in the late 50's I walked past a row of "Iron Lungs" (picture something the size of a casket, with "neck seals"). Polio was real and if a vaccine wasn't developed, a lot more would have been confined to wheelchairs or dead.

....Here's a late breaking bit of news for the conspiracy theorists regarding their thinking that the "RNA Vaccines" somehow change your DNA....they don't, but apparently Covid and some of its variants DO. We're now seeing long term genetic changes from the virus that particularly involve inflammation, brain and many different areas that the "long haulers" have experienced.