Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

rustynut

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Why does it take so long before they come out with stuff that we knew from the beginning. I think they are getting ready to change gears, and things will get more bizarre from here. I hope this article helps someone. Happy New Year!

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
And yesterday on one of the "news magazine shows" I heard the PCR test being touted as the "gold standard of CCP Virus tests". Wonder how that'll play out now, Actually, this is about a month old, now, regarding the CDC dropping the PCR test. It just never made any headlines when first announced because it doesn't fit the narrative. Think about how many false positives there have been.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
They have been bullshitting people from the start. This is a gamechanger all in the interest of money and politics. Everybody should just put them on mute. Heck, since nobody wants to speak up, stop paying your taxes :rofl: good luck Brought to you by the Walking Dead...guess we all know what next week's focus will be. The MSM will be all over it. This guy couldn't have said it better. You say one sensitive thing, the other person says but Me-Too. Get over it people. We are the same thing at the end of the day...this planet became a pile of $h!t thanks to humans engaging in consumerism, materialism, narcissism. egotistic behavior...at the end of the day, becoming selfish goop. All Earth does is restore the balance ;) Earth really knows what its doing...cleaning the human $h!t up

This guy sums it up right...so we all know how the pandemic will end, right? :facepalm:

Why does it take so long before they come out with stuff that we knew from the beginning. I think they are getting ready to change gears, and things will get more bizarre from here. I hope this article helps someone. Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Reaction score
This video is a CVS pharmacist confronted with the reality by an informed customer.
The customer is polite, and quiet, but firm in asking clear and direct questions.
The pharmacist is clearly struggling to make sense of the situation.
People like this pharmacist need everyone's support and understanding.

I hope more and more people continue to wake up to the madness.

View attachment CVS Pharmacist and Informed Consent.mp4

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
For anyone hiding under their bed because they're afraid that Covid is gonna get them, might I suggest living while you can? When God determines that your time is up, your time is up!

View attachment 113605
That is the way I live my life.
Our days have been numbered by the Lord before the earth was made. I could die in my sleep tonight, I could get hit by a truck on my way to work tomorrow, I could die of the fauchi virus next week, or I could get struck by lightning.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Stay tuned. There will be a lot more coming from where those came. New York city will be a prime example. They won't be able to blame it on the un-vaxed. New York City is currently in the process of trying to kill off the un-vaxed, as we are "un-clean". The un-vaxed will be the ones that will have to bury all these vaxed dead people shortly.