Password

Reaction score
I have a OWLIV 720P 1.0MP + 1TB Hard Disk Smart WIFI IP Camera System 4CH Kit some how the password got changed and I need to get into the nvr without losing any saved video. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Reaction score
It's not looking very promising.
The manufacturer may be out of business, their domain is up for sale.

Can you try a telnet session, see if it connects?
Did you ever get any firmware for the NVR?
I have an app where I can preview the cameras. I I can log in with the password I set up for it and it sees the dvr and can see that its online it will not let me view the cameras. And I cant change anything with the app. On the device itself with out the password I cant do anything except watch live feed. The date and time has changed also. It has been unplugged from the network for a year. And I moved plugged it back in and notice that someone updated the time and date. It was years off. This is all before i plugged it in to the network to see if rhay would help. Its almost like someone logged in and changed things. Now me and my girlfriend are the only ones that know the password so I dont understand it.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
When you are at the recorder with an HDMI plugged into it, there should be a default password or a forgot password button. Post a pic of the login screen when a tv is plugged into the DVR.