PFA150 question.

ingeborgdot

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Has anyone used the Dahua PFA150 pole mount? What size pole does it fit? What is the smallest size, and what is the largest size? Thanks.

tmxv4128

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I saw that earlier. I just wasn't sure. So, I would have to use a 3" pole? My goodness. That is going to be BIG.
You could probably use it on a smaller diameter pole than 3" if you purchased some smaller straps. That's what I did with the PFA-152. Straps are inexpensive at Lowe's.

ingeborgdot

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You could probably use it on a smaller diameter pole than 3" if you purchased some smaller straps. That's what I did with the PFA-152. Straps are inexpensive at Lowe's.
I have not worked with that mount before. So, I could use smaller straps? That is for sure something that will work? I'll know more when I get the mount, but I was trying to get everything in line so when it got here I was ready to go.

Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have not worked with that mount before. So, I could use smaller straps? That is for sure something that will work? I'll know more when I get the mount, but I was trying to get everything in line so when it got here I was ready to go.
Yes, I have two of these mounts in use with replacing the hose clamps with smaller diameter ones. No problems.