Pic in Pic. I have a 3 screen setup and need to go pic in pic.

Rich Luth

n3wb
Reaction score
Pic in Pic. I have a 3 screen setup and need to go pic in pic. I have them set up as one larger than the other 2 but it would make much more sense if I could go full screen on one and put the other 2 on top of that. Is this possible and if so how?
Arvig screen shot.jpg

Rich Luth

n3wb
Reaction score
If I could go full screen with the one on the right and then put the other 2 on the left in the bottom grassy area on the full screen pic that would be Great!

GeneralXTL

n3wb
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the "best" way to do this but. Right click on the two left cameras and "open in desktop frame" Then right click on those and select "keep frame on top"

It may take a little fussing around to get everything the right aspect ratio and in the right position but you can get what you're looking for for the most part.

Rich Luth

n3wb
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the "best" way to do this but. Right click on the two left cameras and "open in desktop frame" Then right click on those and select "keep frame on top"

It may take a little fussing around to get everything the right aspect ratio and in the right position but you can get what you're looking for for the most part.
I ended up opening in desktop frame full screen then using VLC to view the other camera. It takes up more bandwidth that way but I could not resize the smaller screens (the size I needed) without using VLC. Thanks.
Here is what I ended up with.

Attachments

GeneralXTL

n3wb
Reaction score
Looks good! Thanks for letting us know what worked. Might help the next person.