Pivot Rack

Mike K

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I cannot tell you. I would look for store that sells these 19" jack panels and also the keystone modules and put the questions there. Make clear what you want and ask them if their products work for you.
better spend few $ more for working stuff i think. But perhaps other people can give you good links with great prices.

i work mainly on routing in very large networks and have field engineers built the cabling for me. So my knowledge is more from the books and experience when i still did lan management, but we had ST connectors back than, and more hubs than switches..
The blank Keystone patch panel only costs $9 and the coupling is $2. I can experiment a little.

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That is ok than. I have bought a cat6 jack panel, and the cat6 keystoner my cabel installer has did not fit next to each other. It was only with 3 cables, so i lost 3 positions, but i needed only like 8 anyway.
My wifes house was not pre-wired for ethernet, so we have to pull coax out of the tubes and put ethernet in.

but that is something to consider, if you need al 24 positions for example, you need keystones that would fit next to each other :)