Playback freeze & invalid date stamp in BI mobile app

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I keep seeing this issue lately in the BI mobile app on my S8 android phone. I play back a video and I notice the time stamp changes from say 05/08/2018 to something nonsensical like 10\25\20146, then the playback freezes. Then it either loops and starts the clip over or it stays frozen until I click something.
This happens with almost every playback, not specific to 1 camera.

Screenshot_20180508-152124_Blue Iris.jpg

Both BI and computer software are up to date. This occurs when remote but also at home when using the phone app. This does not occur when viewing clips directly on the BI computer.
My network seems to be functioning properly for the computer and other devices. Not sure where to start looking.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I keep seeing this issue lately in the BI mobile app on my S8 android phone. I play back a video and I notice the time stamp changes from say 05/08/2018 to something nonsensical like 10\25\20146, then the playback freezes. Then it either loops and starts the clip over or it stays frozen until I click something.
This happens with almost every playback, not specific to 1 camera.

View attachment 29286

Both BI and computer software are up to date. This occurs when remote but also at home when using the phone app. This does not occur when viewing clips directly on the BI computer.
My network seems to be functioning properly for the computer and other devices. Not sure where to start looking.
there is a new update to the server...
start with rebuilding the database.

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Will do.. Does that mean running the right click options I think called repair/regenerate , compact, Run maintenance etc? Or is there a specific method to rebuild? Help file had nothing when searching for "rebuild".
Thx

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Will do.. Does that mean running the right click options I think called repair/regenerate , compact, Run maintenance etc? Or is there a specific method to rebuild? Help file had nothing when searching for "rebuild".
Thx
yes repair it..if it is still happening. delete the DB folder and restart blue iris