Playback on another Pc at full fps

Rollo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
How can I view the clips on another Pc (Mac or Windows) at the full fps the clips were recorded at ?

If I want to run Blue Iris on a server, then I'd like to be able to access the clips it records properly at full fps from another machine.

The web viewer seems to be very low fps and I seem to have glitches with resizes and parts of the web interface getting overwritten by other parts. Both the jpeg and java viewers seem very slow and don't seem to have any ability to pause the clips etc.

Am I missing something here ?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
the webserver is very fast and is dependent on your connection speed. Are you viewing from a remote location, if so what are the speeds at both?

Rollo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming it should be fast. The camera, blue iris box, and viewing Pc are all on the same gigabit switch with only about 1m separating them while I'm playing with this. I'm confident its not the network as I've done test file transfers and tested all the cables.

The issue could be something like a plug-in in my browser not playing well with others - I'll try a 'clean' browser and see what happens.