Playback on PC and iphone with 30 sec increments

DAZ

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello I am looking to find a NVR for my home that has the same ability as dropcam 30 second rewind increments. With dropcam I get an alert on my phone and go to live view and then it the rewind 30sec button as much as needed to see what happened. I am looking for an NVR that can do that as well with both the WEB and the IPHONE.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
While it cannot do exactly that, the alert will take you to the trigger...if you need to go back you can easily use the slider or simply go back at up to 4x speed...(forward is 64x on the app, 256 on the server)...

DAZ

n3wb
Reaction score
what do you mean 64x and 256? can you create a video demo of this on your phone so I can see how easy/quick it is? Thanks for your reply!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
what do you mean 64x and 256? can you create a video demo of this on your phone so I can see how easy/quick it is? Thanks for your reply!
on the phone its 4x reverse and 64x fast forward...on the pc its 256 both ways..
I wont make a video...download the blue iris demo and pay 10 dollars for the mobile app to test..its cheap enough..its is the fastest and easiest to use mobile app i have seen to review video. Check youtube to see if someone made a demo

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
With dahua NVR w/push notifications include the video from a few moments before it was triggered.. really no need to ff/rr as it starts you off at when the activity began.

Mobile/iDMSS Push Notifications - Dahua Wiki

Just set Push Type to Video instead of Live Preview.

Last edited: