Please Help Information Request

Tel999

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi.
My wife has been diagnosed with MND. She has been a keen amateur photographer and where we live , in the country there are many photo opportunities. We have a well populated bird table and frequent visits from Deer, Pheasant and other wildlife. As her condition deteriorates, it has become impossible for her to venture outside with her camera, so I was hoping to get her a zoom lense PTZ type camera. Something she could control from her iPad and capture small video clips and still photos. She would like to be able to do this from inside. Our internet is not to bad, about 10 mb. As you can tell I have very limited knowledge and was hoping to tap in to your collective knowledge base.
I would like to spend , if poss, less than £150.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Terry and Theresa

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi.
My wife has been diagnosed with MND. She has been a keen amateur photographer and where we live , in the country there are many photo opportunities. We have a well populated bird table and frequent visits from Deer, Pheasant and other wildlife. As her condition deteriorates, it has become impossible for her to venture outside with her camera, so I was hoping to get her a zoom lense PTZ type camera. Something she could control from her iPad and capture small video clips and still photos. She would like to be able to do this from inside. Our internet is not to bad, about 10 mb. As you can tell I have very limited knowledge and was hoping to tap in to your collective knowledge base.
Terry and Theresa
Welcome @Tel999

Sorry to hear about your wife's condition ..

Perhaps Andy EmpireTecAndy here has a 2MP PTZ that would work for you .. a proper PTZ outdoor rated camera probably will run you a bit more than your budget ..

Amcrest had some 2MP PT indoor cameras which many also liked that were affordable ..

Here's the wifi version of the Amcrest camera that many liked for indoors / patio ..

1698785960342.png

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi.
Terry and Theresa
My wife loves watching wildlife on our cameras and I had never dreamed she would get so much entertainment from them. I hope you can get something set up that your wife will enjoy too.