Please help me set up my router for Blue Iris

soarwitheagles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Please help me set up my router for Blue Iris.

I have tried several times with the BI Wizard but all to no avail.

My system:

ASUS RT-N56U Router
Intel 4770K with 8GB RAM
8 different cameras
Blue Iris version: 4.6.4.6 x64

I would like to do remote viewing please.

Please help me to be safe from the Stockton, CA thugs and gangs!

Thanks,

Soar

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I tried to help you over a year ago here but never heard back from you.

If the BI Wizard or built-in help doesn't get you closer, I think it's time...and please don't take this the wrong way...that you consider finding someone to come help you or remote into your PC. I say this because I recall at that time you were not able to help by discovering IP addresses, etc.

A year later if you're no closer to understanding basic networking it might be best for that on-site assistance.

@Dasstrum is a forum member that runs hometechvideo.com and he sets up Blue Iris for a living, you can schedule an appointment with him here.

Dasstrum

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I tried to help you over a year ago here but never heard back from you.

If the BI Wizard or built-in help doesn't get you closer, I think it's time...and please don't take this the wrong way...that you consider finding someone to come help you or remote into your PC. I say this because I recall at that time you were not able to help by discovering IP addresses, etc.

A year later if you're no closer to understanding basic networking it might be best for that on-site assistance.

@Dasstrum is a forum member that runs hometechvideo.com and he sets up Blue Iris for a living, you can schedule an appointment with him here.

Thanks for the referral:D

Yes I can help you setup port forwarding or a VPN via remote support. Let me know if I can help!