Poe picture blurs sporadically?

ipcamdude22

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
HI all,
I have a couple poe cameras as well as a couple wireless cams. I noticed that the poe cameras frame rate will go up and down and the picture will then go totally blurry. I have checked all connections but can't figure out why, any ideas? My poe switch is new as well. The wifi cameras do not do this. Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
HI all,
I have a couple poe cameras as well as a couple wireless cams. I noticed that the poe cameras frame rate will go up and down and the picture will then go totally blurry. I have checked all connections but can't figure out why, any ideas? My poe switch is new as well. The wifi cameras do not do this. Thanks
You will need to be more specific. What cameras?
Can you post a clip? What is the bitrate set to? What is the iframe set to? FPS?
Try matching the iframe interval to the fps.

ipcamdude22

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok, the poe cameras are a reolink rlc410 and trendnet tvip321. the reolink is set to 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps and the trendnet is set at 1280x720 @ 30 fps, basically it will look like the picture is a series of vertical lines, like the picture was smudged.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, the poe cameras are a reolink rlc410 and trendnet tvip321. the reolink is set to 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps and the trendnet is set at 1280x720 @ 30 fps, basically it will look like the picture is a series of vertical lines, like the picture was smudged.
Is this appearing the the camera web interface or blue iris? both?
Post an image of the settings listed above.
It would be best if you uploaded a video to youtube.

ipcamdude22

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks fenderman, that is seeming to help, once you purchase the program, how long does it take to get the key usually? You can just input that in the trial version to make it active correct?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks fenderman, that is seeming to help, once you purchase the program, how long does it take to get the key usually? You can just input that in the trial version to make it active correct?
They key is displayed on screen immediately - i recommend using the windows snipping tool to capture it and email it to yourself/store it on another pc. You should also receive an email with the key. Yes just enter it and it will become active.