Police Arrest 10 Year Old Girl for Picture She Drew

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What a car full of clowns...I hope the parents of the arrested 10 year old wind up owning half the fiscal year 2022 budget of the school and the police department that allowed the officers do what they did and their superiors that approved of such actions.

Don't get me wrong...I fully support LEO, but when the parent that didn't like the drawing done by the 10 year old called the police dept. to complain, the police dept. employee that took her complaint they should have told her a flat out "NO"....that's not in our wheel house. But to make the PD look even worse, they showed up at the school and HANDCUFFED the child AND didn't allow her to call her mother!!

Now if that is not what happened then let's find out what really DID happen...but if it did, in fact, happen as I described in the 2nd paragraph above, I hope the school and the PD get their butts sued AND the family of the 10 year old are justly compensated and LASTLY....some school and PD employees need to be severely reprimanded, fired or re-trained extensively in the scope of their job duties. Just my 2 cents.