Porch pirates vs glitter package 2

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure most of you have seen this one or the first one (which is posted on the forum), but figured I would share. I'm a big fan of this guy, he makes some really interesting videos. Check out this sequal to the first glitter bomb package video.

mikeynags

Known around here
Reaction score
Wonder how all of this is being funded. With all of those packages, it can't be cheap to put it all together.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The best package prank is to put loaded diapers in empty boxes of various sizes; professionally packaged and placed on the corners of random streets. Let curiosity take over and let the games begin, lol

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wonder how all of this is being funded. With all of those packages, it can't be cheap to put it all together.
Hi @mikeynags

The top youtubers which youtube allows to be monetized do very well.

To get a better idea of how well:

Mark Roper is doing well with his channel and growing it nicely.

However, being a youtuber is a bit of a risky income stream - as many videos and channels get demonetized, and those at youtube are very capricious at deciding which channel / video gets demonetized.

examples of that topic:
'Like you've been fired from your job': YouTubers have lost thousands of dollars after their channels were mistakenly demonetized for months

and
THE GOLDEN AGE OF YOUTUBE IS OVER
The platform was built on the backs of independent creators, but now YouTube is abandoning them for more traditional content

Now, you're probably thinking that "It is OK that they demonetize some of these hater channels.. " and I completely understand that sentiment. However, they're demonetizing all sorts of good channels which imho should not be.

Here is a very good example - youtube demonetized a world war I history channel.

Oh, and here's another fun one I like which they've also demonetized.