Post mounting options

upstech76

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Looking for options to mount a couple of Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z) on a 6x6 post mounted outdoors. Wanted to use the PFB203 mounts but it doesn't appear they have a method of running conduit into them. Does anyone have examples of how they have installed a similar situation? Post is installed outdoors and will have 3/4" Conduit running up the side of it. I could use a junction box but really wanted to have the flexibility of aiming the camera that I feel the PFB203 mount would give me.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for options to mount a couple of Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z) on a 6x6 post mounted outdoors. Wanted to use the PFB203 mounts but it doesn't appear they have a method of running conduit into them. Does anyone have examples of how they have installed a similar situation? Post is installed outdoors and will have 3/4" Conduit running up the side of it. I could use a junction box but really wanted to have the flexibility of aiming the camera that I feel the PFB203 mount would give me.
Hi Upstech,

As Looney2ns points out - the PFB203W is not designed for out of the box connection to conduit

For a post mounting it looks like they have a PFA152 which you can use in conjunction with the PFB203W.

There probably is a good way to hack a conduit into that setup somehow, as there is a good circular hole in the PFA152 plate.