Pre-trigger settings doesn't seem to work reliably for me, Causes?

D0T-C0M

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have 6 cameras running and for the most part my system is running great. I've ironed out pretty much all the major issues but one issue is lingering and was wondering if anyone would have an idea why BI isn't saving the pre-trigger video to file for me. Once in 10 triggers it might save the pre-trigger video but 90% of the time the video starts recording from the point the camera was triggered. All my cameras are set to 5 second pre-trigger, Break time and trigger max duration are set to 60sec and the make time is 0.3 seconds for indoor cameras and 0.5sec for outdoor cameras.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have 6 cameras running and for the most part my system is running great. I've ironed out pretty much all the major issues but one issue is lingering and was wondering if anyone would have an idea why BI isn't saving the pre-trigger video to file for me. Once in 10 triggers it might save the pre-trigger video but 90% of the time the video starts recording from the point the camera was triggered. All my cameras are set to 5 second pre-trigger, Break time and trigger max duration are set to 60sec and the make time is 0.3 seconds for indoor cameras and 0.5sec for outdoor cameras.
What is your iframe interval set to?