Problem with Blue Iris Hikvision DS-2CD2132-I

Andy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm new to Blue Iris and didn''t have any trouble getting my Hikvision DS2CD2032-I's to be recognized.
The DS-2CD2132-I is recognized by Blue Iris and added as a camera but no video is displayed.
Can someone please point me in the right direction. I can log into the camera's IP but again no video is shown on a PC Win10. On a Mac the video appears to be fine. The info screen from a web browser login is attached. Thanks Andy

upload_2018-3-5_22-59-39.png

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm new to Blue Iris and didn''t have any trouble getting my Hikvision DS2CD2032-I's to be recognized.
The DS-2CD2132-I is recognized by Blue Iris and added as a camera but no video is displayed.
Can someone please point me in the right direction. I can log into the camera's IP but again no video is shown on a PC Win10. On a Mac the video appears to be fine. The info screen from a web browser login is attached. Thanks Andy

View attachment 27244
post your video settings from the camera interface and also post the blue iris video configuration settings.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@Andy I deleted the post with your license key info..
post the cameras network settings tab - from the camera itself...
what error does blue iris show?
did you double check the password?

Andy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Miracles happen, I fixed it. When I logged into it with Safari on my mac video was ok. I then compared ports & clicked on show password. User ID/ Password on Blue Iris was set to admin/admin where as Camera wa admin / 12345. Changing password in Blue Iris and all appears ok.

Since these camera were purchased a while ago, they have older firmware. If they work ok is there any good reason to try and update firmware or should I leave well enough alone. Thanks Andy

Andy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Thanks for all your help. I'm sure I'll have more questions. I purchased a bunch of cameras and Blue Iris a year or two ago and haven't had time to set up. Making time now