Problem with trigger for recording

lviperz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I recently setup a EYEsurv ESIP-MP3-BT1 3MP. I'm having a problem with the triggers for recordings. Below are 2 images. The first shows my truck entering the driveway and BI is triggered and recorded. The second image shows where my truck is sitting but BI does not trigger and record when I leave in the morning. Both morning and evening are using the same profile and schedule. The red line shows the masked area. I can't figure out why it triggers when I arrive but not when I leave. The daylight at both times of day are the same.

I can make the motion more sensative but then I start getting too many false alerts. I just don't understand how it can trigger when arriving but not when leaving if all the settings are the same and the amount of light is the same. My settings for the trigger is below also.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Dont use color only...it should be set to color and brightness.
There is a very small portion of the truck in the detection area, a slight speed variation could cause an inadequate make time so its not triggering...

lviperz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks fenderman. I had color only to help later in the day with the shadows and trees. I do have a home and away profile. The away profile has the alerts while the home does not. I'll try setting away to use color only and home to use color+brightness. That should give me the best of both worlds.