Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
View attachment 97763

removed because in one article written at a time when the Democrat parties KKK was active on the campus they used a racial slur to describe the rock.

In all my life (over 50 years ;)) I have never heard of this type of racial reference….

“The boulder was referred to as a “n——-head” — a commonly* used expression in the 1920s to describe any large dark rock — at least once in a 1925 Wisconsin State Journal story. University historians have not found any other time that the term was used but said the Ku Klux Klan was active on campus at that time.”

cannot locate said article

* = Total Bullshit
Found a link to the article in reference to the rock being removed. Again this article was written at a time when the Democrat Party and the KKK were synonyms, and were active on the campus.

Interestingly, I find that this link will only open correctly in Firefox and Chrome web browsers, but not Edge.
if you have Edge just for kicks try opening the below link in it. Sad how they like to stifle free speech.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
For anyone who stumbles upon this post who voted for Biden. Look back to MSM right before the election.

Compare what they fed the public about this laptop to facts that were known at the time and they were calling conspiracy theories.

Oct 2020…

Last edited: