Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm surprised AOC did not say anything at that instant moment. Its never too late. Though what he said was inappropriate, she didn't seem to stop him right there at that instant because votes were more important than identity. She even admitted that.

Last edited:

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yeah, GOD FORBID that we have to show proof we are legally here. OMG...the OUTRAGE!
View attachment 132644
Possibly a silly question from an ignorant Australian but isn't identity established at the time of registration? Or can you just turn up on the day and vote? Voting is compulsory here so everyone is required to register to vote before the first election after they turn 18.

Someone should slap the moron that put that picture on the article. It was taken in the Republic of China (ROC) aka Taiwan.

That sounded like a live cat being fed into a meat grinder tail first. In a perfect world posting it would be considered a war crime.

Don't mess with the Deep State
Ironically those who would rebel against an orwellian style state are the first in line to punish those who express the "wrong" opinon on a matter.

I'd like to spit on her, well maybe change the p to an h.
That's very kinky but whatever floats your boat.

What's bad is that people buy into the "let's pretend" line of thought as real life and then teach it. I would have asked Bridges if he/she/they/them/it could cite one, just one, example of a biological/genetic male getting pregnant and carrying full term. I would have also asked exactly how that infant was delivered.
Hang about, didn't Arnold Schwarzenegger have a baby in Junior, or has Hollywood lied to me again? :lol:

If you let enough 3rd. world country folks in, with no visible means of support, then on
expect to see 3rd. world crimes! It reminds me of the same kind of CRAP we lived through
in Southern Cali. Steal all of the aluminum guard rails faster than Caltrans could put them up!

Nothing to do with their point of origin. Here the local grubs are doing the same thing and they are good old fashioned dinki di Australian housos.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
As of 2022, 21 states and Washington, D.C., have implemented same-day registration (SDR), which allows any qualified resident of the state to register to vote and cast a ballot at the same time

Proof of identity varies. In some states a utility bill with an address is sufficient.

Nevermind that 257 people all live at that address…

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Nevermind that 257 people all live at that address…
We get some of that, but generally only in local council elections, because even on an epic scale, those are the only elections where the total number of voters are low enough that a couple of hundred extra votes for a candidate might make the difference. It also always seems to end badly for them too.

If one does not live here in Texas, then one has not seen the countless caravans of white
buses full of INVADERS from other countries!
If I had known you felt so strongly about Australian tourists, I would have never booked that Contiki tour through Texas :D

Reaction score
We get some of that, but generally only in local council elections, because even on an epic scale, those are the only elections where the total number of voters are low enough that a couple of hundred extra votes for a candidate might make the difference. It also always seems to end badly for them too.

If I had known you felt so strongly about Australian tourists, I would have never booked that Contiki tour through Texas :D
SyconsciousAu, I love Australia! Was in Perth and Freemantle. Friendliest people I have met in a long time! But, that was in the 80's so who knows now. Hope it hasn't changed!

Reaction score
Reaction score