Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Don't forget about Harrison Ford also feels like he should live in a bigger house than he "needs to". How many houses does this guy own? Now personally, I don't care if you live in a bigger home than "you need". That's a huge carbon footprint...all that A/C, water on the lawn and gardens...huge! It's America after all and you should enjoy your bounty. My beef is the hypocrisy of not practicing what these libbies preach. Quit preaching your hypocritical drivel and I'll be fine with whatever house and private plane you have.

13,767 sq-ft

Last edited:
Reaction score
Actor Ed Begley Jr. is one of the few libtards I can respect despite disagreeing with him on most issues. He seems to practice what he preaches when it comes to his environmentalism.
yes he does--- and while he sets that example for people like Harrison Ford to follow, I don't think I have ever heard him preaching about MAKING or FORCING other people to live the way he chooses... but I may be wrong about that...

Meanwhile-- some fully unverified "facts" about electric car production. I wish I knew if this info was accurate at all--- the truth about these things are getting more and more difficult to uncover.
From a shared Fakebook post:

1661808662423.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
yes he does--- and while he sets that example for people like Harrison Ford to follow, I don't think I have ever heard him preaching about MAKING or FORCING other people to live the way he chooses... but I may be wrong about that...

Meanwhile-- some fully unverified "facts" about electric car production. I wish I knew if this info was accurate at all--- the truth about these things are getting more and more difficult to uncover.
From a shared Fakebook post:

View attachment 138370
Hence, the $10K to $15K minimum cost of replacement batteries, as unicorn piss and rainbow droppings are VERY expensive.

Reaction score
LibsOfTikTok has a 7 day Twitter ban....

1661809641273.png

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
The USA doesn't have the capacity to mine enough Lithium efficiently and this is why we import it from China. We are like Germans dependent on Russian oil when it comes to those batteries.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
The topic came up when Schneider accused some comedy shows of “indoctrinating” their viewers with more liberal political ideas.

Well, the sheeple make their job so easy. No questioning or fact checking. They're willing participating zombies eager to worship their Idols whose main skill in life is to act out make believe.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Who wants some penis-reduction surgery....

And finally even the libs are complaining about how someone identifies....apparently they don't like transracial...

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Who wants some penis-reduction surgery....

And finally even the libs are complaining about how someone identifies....apparently they don't like transracial...

Difficult to read that article since the dufus who wrote that has abandoned English grammar by using "they/them" pronouns. Had to read it three times before I caught on...LOL! Would have loved to see the perplexed/frustrated expression on the black woman. The devolution of the human species continues. Soon, language will be so messed up that we'll have to revert to cave drawings to communicate.

1661954121106.png