Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Bwah hahaha ha. So the tender darlings kind of experienced what it's like when someone's Twatter account is locked without explanation...the same fucking thing they were doing to conservatives using their Nazi Twat platform. I like how in this libbie heart string pulling article they mention a former "8 months pregnant" employee. Am I supposed to be outraged? Oh the irony... LMAO. I might need to sign up for Twatter so I can give Musk $8 for the entertainment he's providing.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Bwah hahaha ha. So the tender darlings kind of experienced what it's like when someone's Twatter account is locked without explanation...the same fucking thing they were doing to conservatives using their Nazi Twat platform. I like how in this libbie heart string pulling article they mention a former "8 months pregnant" employee. Am I supposed to be outraged? Oh the irony... LMAO. I might need to sign up for Twatter so I can give Musk $8 for the entertainment he's providing.

hmmm ..

1) I recall most knew Elon Musk would cut headcount in Twitter if he bought it .. and finds ways to revamp the company to make it profitable
2) I recall many twitter employees protesting Elon potentially buying Twitter
3) I recall many large share holder demanding Musk buy out Twitter at over price of 54.20 per share
4) I recall a significant amount of days up to a court date ..
5) " .. uncommon to see layoffs of this scale done so rapidly without a clear explanation. .." .. explanation seems clear to me ..

6) Musk has money, so will get sued for deep pocket ..

Musk has been criticized over how the layoffs were handled. Several former Twitter employees filed a lawsuit on Thursday in California accusing Twitter of violating the WARN Act, a federal law that mandates businesses with 100 employees or more to give 60 days notice of mass layoffs.

"This is a master class in how not to do it," Sandra Sucher, a Harvard University professor who studies layoffs, told the Times, noting it was uncommon to see layoffs of this scale done so rapidly without a clear explanation. "If you were going to rank order ways to upset people, telling them you're going to do it in advance, without rationale, that is a particularly inhumane way to treat them."

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

I guess there will be a mass exodus to Facebook, or what ever Klingon name they are using now days. I suspect Musk doesn't want facebook.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Guess I’m not a VW fan anymore :idk:
View attachment 144902
Do note: It is a pause, they are not dropping them. I suspect they are waiting until all the dust settles from the temper tantrums ex employees are currently throwing, and will see if any of the fear mongering rumors were true or if it was all hot air.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Do note: It is a pause, they are not dropping them. I suspect they are waiting until all the dust settles from the temper tantrums ex employees are currently throwing, and will see if any of the fear mongering rumors were true or if it was all hot air.
I don't know, some say that evil Musk ruined the "community feeling" of the twitter work environment.
How dare Elon to run the place like a real money making enterprise! The horror!

I can say that I recall saying to my wife when Twitter first arrived on scene "what a waste of electrons". I think I won. :)

Reaction score

I hope it was one of the fucks that was pulling this shady shit, Acknowledged by Elon....

1667686684009.png

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Now they are storming airport tarmacs. Greenpeace is crying because Amsterdam police gave one of the dumbasses a scratch on his forehead. A scratch on the forehead is a lot better than one or more of them getting sucked into one of those jet powered fans.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So a degree in "Pronoun Propriety and Application" will be the newest addition to degrees offered by the lib-based colleges and universities?
They are so complex in their definition and usage it would take a 4 year degree...but wouldn't a logical person think they'd change more often than that? Wouldn't you need periodic updates to your knowledge base? After all, we wouldn't want to risk offending anyone and possibly being hit with a lawsuit, right? So you become a career student...hopefully funded by the taxpayer much like the cost of gender-reassignment surgery to illegal aliens?

In the interim, if I find myself in a conversation, face to face or otherwise, with anyone that I am not sure of their 'status' regarding pronoun usage, I will speak clearly and offer my statement or question, no salutation and no pronouns.....if I am met with one, single, solitary squint, frown or grimace....the conversation is over. I will not engage in such an exercise and spend more time wondering how to not offend someone with what pronoun I use that has nothing to do with the actual content of my message and the reason for the conversation in the first place. IMO, my time is being wasted and there is no need for the conversation if the "baby is thrown out with the bath water." :confused: