Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"I have learned that the younger a child begins to transition, the more likely it is not to be a phase."

"There are some decisions that a 7-year-old can make ― such as gender identity and pronoun usage ― and some that, as a parent, we have to make for them."

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Stanford. The bastion of free speech…

DEI Dean (the little whiny peabrain DEI phd) gives Judge a lecture

View attachment 156578
View attachment 156579
View attachment 156580
These very career students are the future politicians and "leaders" of what will be left of the land of the brave and the free. God help the future generations that will be ruled by them. Kids that have no idea which sex they are are making up the rules of what is right and what is wrong. My Grand kids are so fucked.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
While they’re at it, they might was well do away with simply addition and subtraction, geometry, and English, pretty sure most schools have already dropped these anyway.

Were sooo fucked. Glad I only have 10-15 years left.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
The article argues to eliminate calculus in high school. I'm not against that, just not for the racist reasons that are cited. When I went through high school in the stone ages, calculus was college-only. I never needed to use it in the type of engineer career I had, yet it was useful to know what it is and what type of problems it solves, so I think it's good for anybody getting a scientific or technical degree to have to suffer through it somewhere. But to make it necessary for college admission, or at all for non-technical degrees, I would agree with dumping it.

Addition and subtraction? We got calcalators fer dat. ;)

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Math made zero sense to me until I took calculus... it was like a light bulb went on in my head and math made sense after that.
If anything, the USA education system should be pushing more difficult math earlier in school.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Saw the libs trying to validate themselves with this LOL

1678747968934.png

But they miss the entire point that these were movies and TV shows and these “so called dragsters” didn’t try to influence children. And this isn’t the drag people are upset about. It’s the sexual drags that people want kept away from children. Big difference between you as a parent taking your kid to see one of these movies and a drag queen coming in to read liberal story time at your child's school without your knowledge...

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score