BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"IP Cam Talk is a place to discuss IP Cameras, CCTV, home automation, security, Blue Iris & everything related."

Why allow these unrelated discussions that only serve to divide? It certainly does not contribute to making an IP camera information source better.
On the contrary, many of these elected official decisions have a direct impact on our safety in our home with all these communities essentially catering to the criminal and thus impact our need to protect ourself and property with cameras.

Knowing where and how elected officials are watering down enforcement helps those to decide where to live or what to say to their elected officials so it doesn't happen in their community.

If you only care about cameras then ignore this thread and the chit chat subforum like many members here do...

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Why allow these unrelated discussions that only serve to divide? It certainly does not contribute to making an IP camera information source better.
I'll tell you how it's useful to me. Those who are active on this forum are mostly people who dig into things and help themselves, as opposed to wanting things done for them or seeking handouts. As a result, the unrelated discussions are for me useful, instead of being polluted to death by unrealistic and unhealthy whining and ranting. There happens to be one particular unrelated thread that I consider to be polluted with wrong thinking, and all I do is never click on it, then the problem becomes a non-problem..