Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
You do realize, that 1/2 of all those professionals graduated in the LOWER 1/2 of peers! :rofl:
Maybe a sliding points added, to the lower 1/2 thus elevating all to passing..:idk:
I have known some teachers who passed every class they had, but could not pass the Praxis, so they could not get a teaching certificate.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This is what most of the woke bullshit is ultimately about. No boundaries, pedophilia is OK

Need I remind of The 4 tenets of liberalism:

1- Hypocrisy is embraced, Lying is a way of life
2- No personal Responsibility
3- No Accountability for ones actions
4- More Free shit for me

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hundreds of teenagers flood into downtown Chicago, smashing car windows, prompting police response

The news content isn't that car windows were smashed, but that the police responded.

Hundreds of teenagers flood into downtown Chicago, smashing car windows, prompting police response
Unfortunately nothing new here. This has been going on for years now, where teenagers get information from social media, hop onto the L and then coordinate into an area.
The result is normally smash and grabs of upscale luxury stores along the Magnificent Mile, etc...

Law enforcement, when they show up, are out gunned. This was mainly happening in the evening hours, but now these teenagers are doing a lot of this during daylight hours as well.
Even places like the Magnificent Mile are no longer safe for tourists unfortunately.

With the new Mayor, things will only get worse, which is mind boggling.

Reaction score
Last edited: